IMSolutions, LLC, a Virginia-based management consulting firm, is a rapidly growing economically disadvantaged woman-owned (8m), veteran owned management consulting company. IMS specializes in providing innovative and cost-competitive business and program management solutions to our clients across the public sector. Primarily, our support encompasses assisting clients in acquiring mission critical capabilities, to include developing holistic program strategies for successfully inserting technologies for achieving materiel solutions efficiently and expeditiously.
With unrivaled depth and experience in public sector acquisition policies, processes, and procedures, IMS can add value immediately by bringing best practices, in conjunction with proven analytical tools and methods, and a pragmatic, results-oriented approach to our work. Our solutions are tailored to meet our clients’ needs and are supported by rigorous analysis, which is clearly defined, readily implemented and easily tracked. Our consultants on average have over 20 years of experience in managing multi-million dollar, multi-year projects.
IMSolutions, LLC (IMS) was established in October 2002. Our founder and first Managing Principal was Mr. Cornell Wells, a retired Air Force Acquisition Officer. Mr. Wells served in the United States Air Force from 1977-1984 in progressively responsible leadership positions from unit to the headquarters level. Prior to establishing IMS, Mr. Wells was a Manager at a global consulting firm, where he managed multi-million dollar portfolios of quantitative analysis engagements. IMS’ sustained growth over the years can be attributed to the management expertise, leadership and industry insight of Mr. Wells.
IMS was awarded its first contract by a Department of Defense (DoD) Joint Program to provide quantitative analysis services in 2002. While many of the company’s offerings emerged from the first contract, it now has a dedicated mechanism for developing, launching and delivering new offerings. IMS now is a diversified firm that combines the entrepreneurship and dynamism of a small business with a solid reputation in the consulting industry derived from almost 10 years of performance.
Focusing on business transformation issues for public sector agencies, the firm expanded into the management consulting business rapidly in the mid-2000s and began to build its strategic planning capabilities.
In 2005, IMS was awarded a strategic planning contract by a Marine Corps client, which established IMS’ capacity of increased scope of service offerings from advisory services through implementation and improvement.
In 2007, IMS added Mission Assurance to its portfolio of offerings. The support comprised of development of Antiterrorism (AT); Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and High Yield Explosive (CBRNE); and Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Policies, Procedures, Orders and Plans.
Since 2007, IMS has continued to augment its core offerings as well as add new customers to its client base. Salient new offerings include: Acquisition Support, Integrated Logistics Support, Manpower Training Analysis, Science and Technology Integration, and Knowledge Management.
• Expertise and Experience
- Unrivaled depth and experience in public sector acquisition policies, processes, and procedures
- Offers the best available skill mix, drawn from across the company in order to meet the current or any anticipated future requirement
- Our consultants on average have over 20 years of experience in managing complex multi-million, multi-year projects
- Visionary: looks at not only “what is,” but “what should be”
• Provides “Best in Industry” Solutions
- Proven track record of establishing, executing, and working under collaborative support environment
- Solutions based on analytic talents fused with a deep understanding of the clients we serve and their broader strategic and policy context
• Continuity and Competitive Price
- Responsive team to meet any current or future support needs across a wide spectrum of support areas
- Seamless and scalable high quality support with no interruption
- Quality support at a competitive price